Friday, November 5, 2010

To Answer the Question: "What's Next?"

Registration confirmation - October 2010
I signed up for a 5K power walk for December!

I'm also seriously considering doing the Tower Climb again in April...and am trying to find something to do in the gap between the 5K and the Tower.

Even after nearly 2 years of being reasonably active...sometimes I don't recognize myself.

Full-time couch potato no more.

I'm doing this event with a few ladies from work and I'm really looking forward to it. Meanwhile - my husband logged an amazing 23km of walking home from work this week. WAY TO GO!

Here's how this week went:

Saturday - Curves workout in the AM.

Sunday - Happy Halloween! Took my daughter trick-or-treating, about a 1.2km walk.

Happy Halloween! October 2010
Monday - Need to work off some of the treats from yesterday...stairs to 7 in AM, stairs to 12 at lunch.

Tuesday - Stairs to 7 in AM and again at lunch; power walked over to a lunch seminar (2K round trip) with guest speaker Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer, Facebook: It's All About People

Wednesday - 1K power walk + stairs to 12 at lunch, Curves workout after dinner.

Thursday - Stairs to 7 in AM, 1.1km power walk + stairs to 12 at lunch, Curves workout after dinner

Friday -  Tired today. 1km power walk + stairs to 7 at lunch.

Total - Gym 3 times, 5.3km of lunch time walks, 1260 stairs. Not bad, not bad...but it will barely balance out all of Halloween treats that I dipped into. Sigh.

What I'm reading this week - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Am I the last person in the world to read this?

No comments:

Post a Comment