Friday, September 24, 2010

So - What's With All the Stair Climbing?

Registration - September 2010
I signed up for the CN Tower Climb.

Yep. 1776 stairs. 144 flights.

It's on October 23.

Why?

Mostly to celebrate my increasing fitness levels.  Partly 'because it's there'.

Better keep moving - the Tower's not getting any shorter.

Then again - it's not like it's the tallest building in the world or anything...

Here's how this week went - 
At the 11th floor of my building - Sept 2010
I am obviously a pro at
taking pictures of myself.

Saturday - Biked to Curves and back (5K), worked out. Jumped in the car with the family; drove to London for the weekend to visit good friends.

Sunday - Only exercise was repeatedly lifting a fork to my mouth. (Sigh) My friend is a very good cook!

Monday - Walked around the block + climbed stairs to 12 at lunch. Started Curves' 6-week weight managment healthy eating plan this morning. Day 1, Phase 1.

Tuesday - Stairs to 7 in AM, stairs to 12 at lunch, Curves workout after dinner.

Wednesday - Stairs to 7 at lunch. Curves workout after dinner.

Thursday - Stairs to 7 in AM; walk around the block and stairs to 12 at lunch. Have been doing well on the healthy eating plan this week. Where did this willpower come from?

Friday - Stairs to 7 in AM; stairs to 12 at lunch.

What I'm reading - The Last Olympian by Rick Riordian - the last in the Percy Jackson series.

No comments:

Post a Comment